Download a printable version of the Periodic Table of Elements in PDF format:
- Black and White: Basic / Advanced
The following on-line games based on the Periodic Table of Elements are available:
The following paper-based activities are available:
In addition to the information contained within the Periodic Table of Elements, the following articles may be helpful if you are writing a report about an element or if you are making a model of an atom:
- How to calculate the number of protons, neutrons and electrons in an atom of an element
- How to make a model of an atom
- How to read an electron configuration chart
- A list of who discovered each element
The information on this site has been compiled from a number of sources.
Citation and linking information
For questions about this page, please contact Steve Gagnon.