Jefferson Lab's Workbench Projects
- Use a utility knife to cut the plastic flag off of the end of one of the 400 surveying flags.
- Repeat step 1 another 399 times.
- As we are only interested in the steel rods, throw the plastic flags away.
- Separate the steel rods into four groups of 100.
- Place one group of 100 steel rods into one of the 32" long pieces of 1" diameter heat shrink. Use a heat gun to shrink the heat shrink tubing and remove any overhanging heat shrink with a utility knife. Repeat this procedure for two more sets of 100 steel rods, leaving the fourth set of 100 loose.
- Eat any leftover cookies and finish the milk because you are done preparing the core.